入境審查 2
Q1. Is your photo on your passport taken within six months?
你護照上的照片是六個月內拍的嗎?
Yes, Of course.My photo on my passport is taken within six months.
是的,當然,我護照上的照片是六個月內拍的
Q2.Do you travel around alone or with others?
你是一個人旅行還是跟其他人來的?
I travel with my husband. 我跟我老公一起來的
Yes, I travel alone. 是的,我一個人旅行
I enjoy a tour. 我享受跟團
Q3.Do you speak native language? if not, how could you travel around?
你會說當地語言嗎,如果不會,你如何能旅行?
No, I can't speak native language. I bring my cell phone and map, and use body bustier.
不,我不會說當地語言,我帶我的手機和地圖並使用肢體語言。
I will hire a local person to be my guide.
我會請當地人做我的導遊。
Q4.How much current cash did you exchange?
你帶了多少現金。
400 dollars.
Q5.You do not look like the photo shown on the passport. who could prove it?
你看起來不像護照上的照片,誰可以證明是你?
I' m sure . that's me.
我非常確定,那是我。
Yes, I look a little different from the photo. 是的,我看起來跟照片有點不同
I can take my glasses off . 我可以拿下眼鏡
Because, I put on make-up. 因為我化了粧
I had an artificial surgery /plastic surgery in six months.
我在六個月內有做人工手術/整形手術
I could show my id card. 我可以出示我的身份證。
你護照上的照片是六個月內拍的嗎?
Yes, Of course.My photo on my passport is taken within six months.
是的,當然,我護照上的照片是六個月內拍的
Q2.Do you travel around alone or with others?
你是一個人旅行還是跟其他人來的?
I travel with my husband. 我跟我老公一起來的
Yes, I travel alone. 是的,我一個人旅行
I enjoy a tour. 我享受跟團
Q3.Do you speak native language? if not, how could you travel around?
你會說當地語言嗎,如果不會,你如何能旅行?
No, I can't speak native language. I bring my cell phone and map, and use body bustier.
不,我不會說當地語言,我帶我的手機和地圖並使用肢體語言。
I will hire a local person to be my guide.
我會請當地人做我的導遊。
Q4.How much current cash did you exchange?
你帶了多少現金。
400 dollars.
Q5.You do not look like the photo shown on the passport. who could prove it?
你看起來不像護照上的照片,誰可以證明是你?
I' m sure . that's me.
我非常確定,那是我。
Yes, I look a little different from the photo. 是的,我看起來跟照片有點不同
I can take my glasses off . 我可以拿下眼鏡
Because, I put on make-up. 因為我化了粧
I had an artificial surgery /plastic surgery in six months.
我在六個月內有做人工手術/整形手術
I could show my id card. 我可以出示我的身份證。
留言